SHEET METAL SPECIALISTS SERVICES
Our precision cutting services includes a number of techniques used to cut materials into custom shapes.
Our 6.0 kw, HK FL 3015 Laser Cutting System is one of the most powerful & fastest running in the Inland Empire with accuracy of .0039 over 120" and repeatability .001".
Our maximum cut size is 1.25" - mild steel, 0.75" - stainless, 0.50" - aluminum. It also has the ability to cut composites, exotic metals, wood, and paper.
5’x10’ work table
Long gantry open structure
Flexible & High Productivity
- Siemens 840D SINUMERIK & SIMODRIVE
- PRC 6.0KW CO2 Laser Resonator
- Flying-Optic Design With Dual Shuttle Tables
- Rigid Heavy-Duty Frame Body
- Long Cutting Bridge (1.5G) with Synchronized Dual Servo Drives
- Max. 7800 IPM traveling speed
- Adaptive Optics Automatic Focus Control (AFC) unit
- QP (Quick Piercing) system
- Zoned and Ducted Exhaust Filtration System
- Edge Detection & Program-axis re-alignment
- Automatic Nozzle Cleaning Brush
- Dynamic Power/Speed Ramping Up/Down
- Micro-Tab, Weld Functions
- Pre Piercing Mode
- Multi Pulse Piercing (MPP) Mode
- Amada Pega 357 King 58 Tool Turret Punch – Up to 3/16”Stainless Steel
- Cincinnati Press Brake with Hurco Back Guage 300 ton capacity, 12’ wide max, 3/8 plate
- Amada RG125 CNC Press Brake 125 ton capacity, 10’ wide max, 10 Ga. S/S max
- Amada RG80 CNC Press Brake 80 ton capacity, 8’ wide max, 10 Ga. S/S max
Our welders are AWS D1.1, D1.2, and D1.6 certified. We specialize in food grade sanitary welding as well as large structured plate assemblies. GMAW-(MIG), GTAW-(TIG), FCAW-(Flux Core) and SMAW-(Arc) processes. Materials include stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, galvanized copper and titanium.
Our experienced field service crew is available for installation of our products, on-site sheet metal fabrication and welding, emergency breakdown repairs, plant refurbishing, baghouse repair, service & parts.
- Cincinnati Power Shears x 12’ Up to 3/8” plate, ¼ Stainless Steel
- Cincinnati Power Shears x 10’ Up to 12 Ga. Stainless Steel
A water jet is a tool capable of cutting metal or other materials using a jet of water at high velocity and pressure, or a mixture of water and an abrasive media. The process is essentially the same as water erosion found in nature but accelerated and concentrated by orders of magnitude. Our Flow I-6012 Waterjet includes the following features:
- 6.5’ x 12’ (2m x 3.6m) Work Bed
- 94,000 psi Hyper Pressure Technology System
- Dynamic Waterjet Precision Z-Axis
- Improves cut part tolerances at significantly higher speeds
- Eliminates taper to < 1 degree
- Range of materials from 1/32” – 8” thick
- Cuts 25-40% faster than conventional waterjets
- True part stacking ability with consistent tolerance layer to layer
- Cuts a variety of materials, such as metal, stone, glass & composites
Our precision metal fabrication processes include those actions used to fashion metal into specific shapes or semi-finished pieces. Our most common techniques include bending, forming and rolling.
- Wysong Powered Roll – 6” round x 8’ long
- Pexto Powered Roll – 3” round – 48” long
- Pexto Hand Roll – 2” round – 36” long
- Radan 2015 2D/3D CAD/CAM
- SolidWorks 2012 2D/3D CAD
- Ability to import IGES, STEP – All Versions, SAT- version 6, DXF & DWG files
- Built in Nesting Solutions, True Shape Nesting Module
- FlowMaster Software
- Plate ‘n’ Sheet Professional Duct Fitting Library
- AutoCad 2005
Line Card Services
Please call Scott Sligar at (951) 351-6828 for more information.
Fax (951) 351-8080
Cell: (714) 273-3833
You can also e-mail us with your drawings at firstname.lastname@example.org