We are currently looking for a qualified:
Sheet Metal Estimator/Salesman
Looking for a candidate to promote sales for our Laser & Waterjet Cutting Systems.
Candidates will be responsible for determining the cost of materials, labor, tooling, outside services and submit a cost estimate to the customer. In addition, they must Interact with customer’s purchasing agents and engineers as well as supplier representatives when obtaining information, pricing or addressing issues.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Able to review and understand scope of work for project bid
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and processes
- Knowledge of precision metal fabrication
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings, blueprints, and details.(Auto CAD experience)
- Must be able to deliver under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Work well in team environment
- Familiar with ISO9001:2008 certification & procedures.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word
- Exceptional math skills.
- Understanding of MRP/ERP systems.
- Proven problem solving skills
We offer a competitive salary plus commission with health insurance, dental, 401k, paid vacation, holiday pay.
Contact (951) 351-6828
Please submit resumes to Scott